Support Local #revivelocal Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read an understood the terms and conditions with regards to the #revivelocal campaign. Our aim is to support local businesses during this pandemic and create funds to help fund their return to work.
Businesses signing up to #revivelocal
- You must be trading as a Sole Trader or Private Limited Business prior to COVID-19 pandemic to qualify as a business in need.
- Your business must be in the UK and have the intention of resuming trade as and when able to. You maybe asked to provide proof of your business start date.
- New businesses launched during lockdown do not qualify.
- The payment will be made directly to your business bank account via BACs payment.
- We cannot take any responsibility for the number of sales you will generate.
- We cannot make any guarantee for increased traffic to your website/ social media/ or other.
- Expressions of interest will be dealt with on a first come first served basis. We will do all we can to reply within 48 hours however we are receiving a large amount of enquiries so please bear with us.
- You as the business will not be responsible for inventory management, payment from customers or dispatching goods. We will take care of it all.
- If you wish to stop your #revivelocal campaign and remove you’re Tshirt and listing from our site, please email us at [email protected] with your notice to cancel your business campaign (minimum 1 week notice is needed.)
- All payments will be made on a monthly basis. Any goods return by customers or customer cancelations will result in non-payment of £10.
- We reserve the right to refuse to list a business. Or place new listings on hold should we be at production capacity.
- We aim to continue the #revivelocal campaign as long as possible; however we do reserve the right end the campaign at any time.
- We only hold the information provided to us when you express your interest in the #reveivelocal campaign. This includes; Your full name, Billing address, Email address, Telephone number, Bank Details, Order history.
- All artwork rights are copyright to Print Inc & Design Ltd
- Tshirts are non refundable as all printed to order, unless faulty.
We only hold data that is necessary for the processing and completion of the repayment of £10 and correspondence for any orders.