In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Print Inc. & Design Limited; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from
If you do not understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- email: email@example.com; or
- telephone: 01269 500265
Misuse of our site / Intellectual Property
Any unintended usage of our website is strictly forbidden. This includes introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other malicious material. You must refrain from inappropriately accessing the site or the server on which our site is stored.
Without prior permission you may not republish or reproduce any material from this website for a commercial purpose, and you may not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to further restrict access to other areas of our website (or the entire website) at our discretion. Access to restricted areas will be granted through use of an account linked to a username and password you will be asked to create on the website. We reserve the right to disable your account in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User Generated Content
It is important to note that information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only. Every effort is made to ensure that the information displayed is correct, however we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Further, we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and its use (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of Liability
Nothing in these terms (or elsewhere on the website) shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law. Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to a reasonable amount.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Variation of terms
We may update these terms from time to time, and you will be notified of such changes if they are considered material. There may also be other applicable terms and conditions that apply to products displayed on our website. It is recommended that you visit the site from time to time to check for any amendments to these terms or for details regarding any other terms that may apply to specific products.
The unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of all remaining provisions. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms & Conditions of Use
a.“Seller” means the party providing the goods or services under these terms and
b. “Buyer” means the party contracting with the Seller to acquire the good and services supplied under these terms and
c.“Contract” means any contracts between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale of the Goods, incorporating these
d. “Work” means all goods (by way of intermediate or finished product) and services supplied by the Seller to the
e. “Intermediates” means all products produced during the manufacturing process including non- exhaustively discs, film, plate, intellectual
f. “Preliminary Work” means all work done in the concept and preparatory stages (including non- exhaustively design, artwork, colour matching).
g. “Electronic File” means any text, illustration or other matter supplied or produced by either Party in digitised from on disc, through a modem, or by ISDN or any other communication
h. “Insolvency” means the Buyer is in a position where it is unable to pay its debts or has a winding up petition issued against it or has a receiver, administrator or administrative receiver appointed to it or being a person commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against him.
Print Inc. & Design Ltd pledge to attain the highest levels of quality and service for our customers. We will communicate with you on a regular basis to provide excellent customer care.
Who are we?
We are Print Inc. & Design Limited, a Company registered in England and Wales under company number: 07267868
Our registered office is at: Unit 3, 6c Heol Parc Mawr, Crosshands Business Park, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA14 3RB
Our VAT number is: 991672968
- If you buy goods from us you agree to be legally bound by this
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this
- When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them;
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice; and
- specific terms which apply to certain goods such as bespoke orders. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the
- Unless stated otherwise, any quotation given by us is invalid for a period of 30 days (except
- We reserve the right to amend the valid period of any
- If we accept any order of yours, our acceptance is subject to these general conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions which you may seek to
- All design and origination work including proofs and samples will be charged for at the artwork origination fee which will be agreed with the
- All artwork, screen and embroidery originations remain the property of Print Inc & Design Ltd unless requested at the time of origination when they will be returned to the customer on completion of the The image remains the copyright of the customer, the embroidery disks and screens remain the property of Print Inc & Design Ltd. All images are stored securely for an indefinite period free of charge. We will, under no circumstances, use the artwork for any work other than that agreed with the customer. Names, addresses and other details of customers are confidential and are not passed on to any third parties.
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is
- Online Orders:
- You place an order on the site by placing selected goods into your basket before completing the checkout process (eg when you click on the ‘place order’ button). Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to
- When registering to us the Website you must set up a username and You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We retain and use all information strictly under the Privacy
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and post and you expressly agree to
- Telephone / email orders:
- You place an order by telephone by calling us on 01269 500265 and setting out your requirements.
- You place an order by email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and setting out your
- Walk-In orders:
- You place an order by visiting our premises and setting out your
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods;
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods; or
- for any other reason at our sole
- Once your order has been received, we will send you a visual proof for you to check carefully and approve before we customise. This will be done on your first order or if the artwork is changed for re-order. Once your visual proof has been approved payment will be requested and once payment received, we will start processing the order immediately. We may not be able to accommodate changes and cannot accommodate cancellation once your order has been processed and you will be liable for the full order If changes can be accommodated additional charges will be incurred. The visual proof is the final process in your order and contains all the detailed customisation and garment details, it is vital that you review this properly. After confirmation changes may not be possible, and any mistakes will be your responsibility.
- Please note, we order blank clothing, garments and products from wholesaler distributors, and then customise these items with printing and embroidery for our clients. All sizes and colours shown online on the catalogues are not under our control, and we cannot be held accountable for colour variations from on screen colours to real product colours, nor can we be hold responsible for sizing issues. We do our very best with our Quality Controls to manage these rare
- There will be a one off set up fee of £20 plus VAT for embroidery and print (if the logo needs to be redrawn). This cost is for us to sample your logo and provide you with a proof. If you have any amendments, we will resample once as part of this Any further amendments may incur further charges.
- We will not proceed until you have approved the proof(s).
- If you fail to approve your proof, and due to your delay in approval of the proof your deadline cannot be met, your cancellations rights will be limited as we will have incurred time and charges up to this stage that may not be
- We will print/embroider the artwork you supply us. When uploaded or emailing us any artwork you give us, full consent to print the artwork or designs. You confirm that the artwork is yours to use, and/or free from copyright You accept full responsibility in the event of any copyright infringement and will fully indemnify us. When emailing us or uploading artwork and upon payment you accept this artwork disclaimer in full.The proof is not to scale. The size of the actual printed artworks may vary to the representation and proportions which you see online. We will always aim to print your exact print sizes, but you accept there may be up to a 2cm variance on print sizes and positioning.For online sales, all artworks/files uploaded will be printed/embroidered without artwork checking, and any quality issue will not be the responsibility of us. You will not be entitled to a refund or reprint if the artwork you provided us does not meet our minimum artwork guidelines requirements.Delivery of the work shall be accepted when tendered:
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing completion and delivery times are a guide only and, whilst we will make every effort to adhere to proposed timescales, times is not of the essence in any contract with
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expense caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods, nor shall any delay entitle you to terminate or rescind the Contract unless such delay exceeds 120
- risk in the Goods shall pass to you
- We may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon you shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage, and insurance).
9.4 You shall endeavour to inspect the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery.
10. Risk/ Title
- Save for account holder ownership of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the Goods; and
- all other sums which are, or which become due to us from you on any account or for any
- Your right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if:
- you take any steps or has any steps taken against you in connection with your insolvency (or potential or likely insolvency); or
- you encumber or in any way charges any of the
- We shall be entitled to recover payment from the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of nay of the Goods has not passed from
- The price shall be that
- Unless otherwise agreed, the price shall be exclusive of VAT and delivery and
- You will accept that, due to the following events, there may be a variation in price:
- that there is variation of the proof which incurs additional work or materials;
- that the additional works or replacement materials are required by reason of any defect or modification of the proof;
- that the price of materials or other components required to supply the Goods or Services has increased;
- that taxes, duties, or other levies have increased the cost of the Goods or Services which we agree to
- Credit will not be extended to you unless an application for credit has been made and on our approval. Where you have been granted credit, payment is due within 30 days of date of invoice unless otherwise agreed with you, in Where no credit has been granted to you, payment is due immediately upon the date of the invoice. Interest will be charged by us to you on all overdue sums at the rate of 4% above the Base Rate at that time, accruing daily (and such interest shall continue to be payable after any court judgment). We reserve the right to refuse to dispatch goods to a Buyers whose credit account or payment is overdue.
- We reserve the right to refuse cancellations of confirmed orders placed by you, and refuse acceptance of goods returned to us without
- Plan items returns must be returned within 14 days, they must be in the original packaging and unwashed or worn. They are to be returned at your expense using signed for delivery to avoid loss in transit. We will refund 100% of the returned goods but will be unable to refund the cost of
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Bulk Orders
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and are not standard
- This does not affect your statutory
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors we reserve the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at our sole
- Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description, sample or model; and
- are installed properly (if we install any goods).
- We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site
- While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, you are encouraged to research your purchases thoroughly before proceeding as there may be a small tolerance in such weights, sizes and measurements in some goods; and
- the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you
- Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
- If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this, but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes; in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open
- If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this
- We may update these terms from time to time, and you will be notified of such changes if they are considered It is recommended that you visit the site from time to time to check for any amendments to these terms.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- In certain circumstances we may be prevented from fulfilling our obligations to you under these terms which are beyond our reasonable control. This includes, without limitation, acts of God, governmental action, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, pandemic, lock outs, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting deliveries or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials as appropriate. This will result in a postponement of our ability to perform our obligations for the duration that such circumstances
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and
- If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter,
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- give you certain information required by law about alternative dispute
- If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to this
19 Third party rightsNo one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.